PRP Physio prides itself on offering high-quality services, as such we believe in a standard appointment time of 45 minutes. This allows me the extra time to:
– Discuss your concerns and symptoms
– Answer any and all questions
– Discuss any scans or imaging you have had
– Perform a thorough hands-on and functional assessment
– Assess and accurately prescribe a home exercise program
– Perform any taping techniques
Within the North Lakes region, most clinics will offer a 30-minute consultation, personally, I do not believe that this is an adequate period of time to achieve the results that both you seek and I want to achieve for you. We do not charge extra for incidentals such as dry needling or taping, or for theraband as I believe this is part of your treatment and as such shouldn’t be charged as an extra.
To learn more about our pricing guides and how each of the below systems works please just click on the button to follow the link and learn how we will bill each different subgroup of clients and the requirements to access physiotherapy for each.